The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mom


Mom went home to heaven on December 7, 2003. I still miss her. There are still times I long to pick up the phone and talk with her. Like today--how I long to tell her "Happy Mothers Day". How I long to tell her that I love her and miss her. Instead, I can only ask Jesus to relay that message to her. So, I did that.

I love you, Mom.
...
...
I miss you a lot.
...
This yellow rose is for you.

2 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

very nice post Jeannie. Thank's for posting it

Jeannie said...

You're welcome, Sis! I love you.