The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Final?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . .


And, Sunday's comin' . . . or, at least, I think it is.   (There are those who think everything will change big time tomorrow.)     gonna change big time &nbsp
Hmmm, I wonder how many people will refrain from getting anything else done today and tomorrow?


2 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Tomorrow is one day I am NOT expecting our Lord to return. See you soon

Jeannie said...

That’s what I was thinking…until I read your comment. Now, here’s an interesting thought: Didn’t Jesus say it would happen when people were least expecting it? And, another thought: I remember reading about all the scoffing that was going on in Noah’s day when he was building an ark. Doesn’t the Bible say it will be “like in the days of Noah”? And, doesn’t God say that His ways are not our ways, and His thoughts are not our thoughts? Hmmm, wouldn’t it be funny if tomorrow--the day when the majority of people (believers and unbelievers alike) don’t expect it to happen, turns out to be the big day!