Are ya bein' a twit?
Are ya throwin' a fit?
Are ya stuck in a snit?
Then get up 'n git!
Jump outta that pit!
Take a break for a bit.
Find a place you can spit--
See what ya can hit.
Rest your mind while ya sit.
Determine to quit
Squeezin' that zit!
Are ya throwin' a fit?
Are ya stuck in a snit?
Then get up 'n git!
Jump outta that pit!
Take a break for a bit.
Find a place you can spit--
See what ya can hit.
Rest your mind while ya sit.
Determine to quit
Squeezin' that zit!
Where did this wee bit o' wit come from? I have absolutely no idea! I was just lounging in my bed, enjoying the cup of coffee my dear husband had brought to me, marveling at the lovely view out my bedroom windows (the full moon still visible in the marbled waves of the light morning sky), when all of sudden this silly rhyme began building itself, unbidden, yet determined to continue forming. Finally, it demanded that I get out of bed and transfer it from a short memory to a hard drive!
2 comments:
I can certainly see where Sherry gets her love of playing with words.
Now, did you do "all of the above?" Uncle Ed
Post a Comment