The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Happy Birthday young lady!
Uncle Ed
By Any chance, should I say " Happy Birthday?"" ! I think so..and after reading the other comments...I'm right! Happy Birthday Jeannie! Cute baby...cute little girl..and still goodlooking woman!
Thanks for sharing the darling pix! Did you have a great BD? I've seen all those sweet looks from you. My but we pick up our mannerisms at a young age!
WEll, I am a bit late as usual, but Happy Birthday Jeannie!
Happy Birthday Jeannie.
I love you
And I love seeing this post with all your pictures
Hey does anyone know why we can't seem to click on pictures anymore to save them?I would love to do some saving and can't seem to be able to do it anymore.Happy Birthday Jeannie.
Never mind the question,I just found a new way to save.
Post a Comment