The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
Wednesday, August 3, 2005
Patiently waiting . . .
New posting has been postponed while I patiently wait for a special guest poster to pop into this page (a particularly special person in my life). He was away for a period of four and a half days, for the purpose of pulling in the plunder of a 28-people fishing party (a nice little "work-perk"). Since returning, he's had the predicament of having to work late the last two nights (the price to pay for being at play -- "Play first...pay later!"), and when he finally gets home at night (quite late), he's too pooped to post! So, I'm patiently waiting for my partner to plop down and poke away at this keyboard, providing his fishing tale for your pleasure. (Perhaps a little applause will bait the hook and reel him in posthaste!)
2 comments:
Yes and yes! (I would prefer for him to present the pictures.)
Why not. He could doctor them to make the fish look really big!
Post a Comment