Only problem is -- I still haven't put the time into figuring out how to use the camera feature! Right now I'm too busy playing with my new computer, trying to get it all set up, and make it feel like "mine"! The new computer was needed after both of our computers decided they no longer would access the internet! Who knows why!!! Even the tech support gave us very little hope of recovery! After 2 weeks of being without internet access, we finally got the desktop computer working again in a very temporary mode, but the laptop still refuses to access the internet. Well, now, at long last, I have a new computer and everything is working just fine!!
Now, if only I could figure out how to use the camera phone!! Well, here's a self-portrait, which is just part of the learning process.P.S. No, my teeth are not "sunshine yellow!" It's either a reflection of my sunny personality, or the color bounced off the sunflower next to me! Nor is my shoulder black (burned to a crisp) -- what a strange camera!
4 comments:
What a bright and lovely flower you are! Your comments make me wonder, will we have internet and camera phones in the new earth? Don't think so. We'll just pop over into reality instead! No more testing, testing. Mean while back on earth, we have another gadget to test our patience and sharpen our sanctification!
Ha ha ha!!! Looks you n' me are both on here at the exact same time -- I was doing some editing at the exact moment of your comment! (Hi Ed!)
Lets hear it for gadget women!!!!
Nice picture of you Jeannie. I am glad for you that you have a camera cell phone. By the way, I really have been reading your posts, but I have not been responding much in any blogs cause of the move, and working my full time hours. Sorry about that.
Love you Jeannie!
Post a Comment