The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Sunday, August 7, 2005

New Week!

Okay, y'all -- a new week has begun! What's in it for me? Hmmmm....

  1. What do I want to be in it?
  2. What do I hope is not in it?
  3. What am I willing to put into it?
  4. What am I willing to block out of it?
  5. What am I willing to do?
  6. What am I not willing to do?
  7. What would make it a great week?
  8. What would make it a lousy week?
  9. What would please God? (instead of "What would please me?)
  10. What would bless others? (instead of "What would bless me?")

A new week -- a new beginning! How totally refreshing!

5 comments:

CML_Shearings said...

How refreshing to see the last two questions. You're sure to have a great week, no matter what comes, with that mind-set. How I enjoy reading your blog & Sherry's to help me return to that mind-set, myself.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Lots of very good questions to ask of oneself at the beginning of each week.I must make a note of this right away.

Anonymous said...

Hey
E-mail me your phone number to my hotmail account!!!

Anonymous said...

Okeedokee! Check your email box!

Anonymous said...

That is just too many questions for a Monday don't you think? OK, I'll try to sort them out one by one and see what I come up with. I figure if I can focus on atleast 2 of them I'll be doing good! Don't you think?