The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Monday, May 16, 2005

A New Day -- A New Look!

The sun has set on "Rascal Jack Stew" and the rooster has crowed it's "G'mornin'!" here on "Jeannie's Joyful Journey".

Stay tuned for more . . . I'll be back, hopefully, tomorrow or the next day --can't accomplish this complete change all in one day! No, I guess I probably won't be back on Tuesday -- I have a ladies' Bible study at my house in the morning, and then I'm getting a perm in the afternoon -- gotta have a new look to go with a new blog, dontcha know! (Then you can call me "Curly-Girly", but not "Dizzy-Frizzy"!)

3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Will enjoy walking with you on your joyful journey!

Montana Sherry C said...

Ok then, "JJJ" it is. I'll check in and say hi here frequently. Love you.

Anonymous said...

How do I post a smiley face? I guess you'll just have to use your imagination! (While you've got your imagination up and running, imagine hugs too, okay?)
Love you too!
Mom