The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thought for Today

"For the Kingdom of God is not just fancy talk;
it is living by God's power." (I Corinthians 4:20 NLT)

Yup, talking is easier than living!

"I want you to fulfill your vows to the Most High." (Psalm 50:14 NLT)

Yikes! Does He mean I must actually follow through on whatever I tell God I will do? (Is there any loophole here?)

1 comment:

elizabeth embracing life said...

I think my only loop-hole is if I was gagged and blind folded.