The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quick Update

We found a house to lease and moved in a week ago. We're still in the process of hooking everything up and getting underway with "normal life". Our internet service and TV service is scheduled to be hooked up on Monday, so use of the computer has been limited to time spent at the grocery store or McDonalds, by use of free wi-fi.

Larry is really enjoying his new job, and we are enjoying life in Texas.

I will post more of an update when I have internet service at home.

3 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ed! It feels good to be home, although we have very little furniture and a lot of empty rooms. We left all of our furniture back in Oregon while trying to sell our house.

CML_Shearings said...

If I had read further before answering the more recent post, I would have read the answer to my question. Does your lease give you the option to buy should your Oregon home sell? Louis is curious if your home is in Plano, since he grew up in the Dallas area & wonders where you chose to settle for now.