It's the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer again, and it's 107 degrees outside!
Lazy? Yes!
Hazy? Not really. I just checked and the sky is clear blue!
Crazy? Hmmmm...sometimes I wonder about this one. But then, I talk to others my age...and...they struggle with this question also! (Does putting my cup full of coffee in the pantry instead of in the microwave mean anything?)
I don't know if anyone else experiences this as frequently as we do, but it seems like the "crazies" in life keep multiplying like rabbits! It used to be that once in a great while one would have to put up with the occasional mistake that would show up on a bill or in some other business transaction. But, what used to be infrequent has become much more frequent, and it seems to be much more difficult to resolve than it used to be.
We also notice that when we make phone calls to get "mess-ups" straightened out, the "customer service" agent that we get on the line, seems to lack intelligence and common sense!
Is this progress??? Is this the outcome of our current educational system at work???
Whatever happened to accuracy and intelligence and logic and common sense???
Aarrgghh...pardon me while I rant and rave for a moment.
Okay, now back to the lazy, hazy, CRAZY days of summer...