The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moments to Remember






They left for home (Montana) this morning, but after six days of fun and many special moments, I'm sure the afterglow will remain for much longer than six days. It was a wonderful visit, and they will be muchly missed!

4 comments:

Mister Ed T said...

Looks so cool. Cherish those memories.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

that's great that you had such a great time together Jeannie.

Love you.

Montana Sherry C said...

Thanks for a great time, Mom, and thanks for posting these photos.

I love you.

Eagle-eye Di said...

Family time is always very special.Thanks to cameras they are recorded not only in one's brain but in pictures.