One more sleep alone till my honey comes home--about 24 more hours from right now, if all goes as scheduled. He has been in Palm Desert (California) all week, taking a class related to his new job.
His job is going well for him. They seem to really like him and respect his insight and expertise in the world of bank loans.
I continue to search and respond to job postings, but nothing has been offered to me yet. I've lost count of the number of resumes and applications I've sent out. There are mixed feelings about this situation: We need the added income, but it's been so nice to be at home during the times we've had company staying with us this summer.
Our house has been up for sale (by owner) for a couple of months now, but no serious interest has been shown yet. We plan to have one more open house this weekend, and then if there is still no interest shown, we will probably list it with a realtor.
Our Heavenly Father certainly knows our financial situation, yet has not shown us His remedy. Still, He continues to take care of our needs. He has always taken care of us before, and will continue to do so. We will continue to trust Him, no matter what it looks like.
6 comments:
You are welcome to Ron's picture, Jeannie. I'm glad you liked it. Ron appears to love it at camp where he can use his expertise & be fed & enjoy the scenery & campers. Thanks for the update on your job situations. I always enjoy your photos of family, as well.
OK, WE'LL FIND OUT IN A SECOND IF I HAVE FIGURED THIS OUT OR NOT??? HI JEANNIE!IT'S THE 18TH SO HAVE I FIGURED THIS OUT YET? I HAVE A NEW ISP SO IT'S ALL DIFFERENT!!
Ha Ha! Yes, Patt, I do believe you have figured it out. Thanks for your comment and your visits on my blog.
Lovely family pictures Jeannie - a summer to remember!!
keep us posted with your job search and how we can pray. sounds like you've had a d blast this summer for the most part.
Tag! You're it!
Post a Comment