The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
7 comments:
I'm in. Let's go
Your ever lovin' husband
That's just the invitation I was hopin' for!
Sorry to everyone else...this was a very limited time offer, and it has now expired!
I'm in also.
Wow,what a fast expiration date.I guess I should have read the comments before I said I'm in.Oh well so much for that one.
Oh Dianne, I've decided to extend the offer, because I'd just hate for you, especially you, to be left out! So, you're in!
But there's only two chairs.
I'll bring mine, plus a few more
Oh good! Everyone, bring chairs, or towels, or float toys, plus yummy food and drinks to share.
Post a Comment