The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Juneuary

Okay, enough is enough! Is it June yet, or, is it still January? The answer is: It's JUNEuary! Are we ever going to have summer weather?

I just read the report on my daughter's blog that it was snowing at her house this morning! This is some crazy "summer" weather we're having this year! Put that together with all the horrific storms, flooding, and earthquakes--all of which are breaking records set long ago, makes me wonder:

Which is going to happen first

6 comments:

Eagle-eye Di said...

I firmly agree with the new word for June.Our weather keeps us guessing also,thinking we are not into summer yet.Now with all these torrential rains it seems its alittle late for all of this.Now last night we had such a cold night I ended up closing everything up before bed.I ran our air conditioner a couple of days but now today it is quite pleasant and looks to be another cold nighttime.The weather has kept everyone guessing it seems about are we into summer yet.Love ya.

Debbie said...

Well my garden is struggling with lack of sunshine, and so is my well-being! But if the rapture happens first, we will have Sonshine 24/7! Won't that be something! By the way, no response on my blog. Oh well. It was worth they try. Thanks! I may be off much of this week....want to get together?

Anonymous said...

You betcha! I'll call ya.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the rapture!
Uncle Ed

Anonymous said...

I agree with all the comments regarding this year's weather. This past weekend we had 3 tulmultous days of straight-line rain, tornado watches, and some areas nearby with tornado damage. We were without power only several hours. I feel sorry for those who are without for days. Takes you back to pioneer days. Mt. Hope Highway is a mess. I vote for Debbie's "Sonshine"!! Sure seems we are heading for the end times.

Anonymous said...

Hello from San diego. Wish you were here. We are having fun with your son and daughter in law. Will return them undamaged.

John and Barbara