Today our house went up for sale. Tomorrow we expect to hear some important news regarding Larry's job possibility in Northern California. This week is my last week at work, after giving a two-week notice four weeks ago. (Yes, you read that right -- by the time I quit working, I will have worked five weeks, after my two-week notice.) They asked me if I would be willing to stay longer, so I did -- hard to resist a few more paychecks when their is no other income coming our way.
Larry is currently awaiting offers on two different jobs. Either way, we will be moving, so it's time to get this house sold. Even if relocation isn't necessary, we need to find cheaper housing. It's time for a change, whether or not we like it.
It's been a very long wait, and it's not over yet, but it's time for change.
9 comments:
sounds pretty interesting am praying for you all. keep us updated
Thanks for the update. Will keep praying.
Good to hear from you again. Will continue to keep you both in prayer.
My heart goes out to the two of you.We will continue to pray for God's leading in all of your situation.I feel teary eyed for you Jeannie,I love you.The Lord is good and his strength is great to those who love him.
Glad to hear the update and know how to pray for you. God must have a new adventure and ministry for you and Larry. Hugs, Donna and Ted
Bill and I have continued to pray for the two of you. Hard to understand at this point in time why, but someday you will have your answer. In the meantime, I know you are both seeking God's will for your lives--even when it means giving something up. We will pray your home will sell quickly in spite of the down market. Trust the news Larry got regarding a job is positive. Will wait for news from you. Love ya, Sandy
Your outlook is really brave and I admire that a lot.....all the best for the future...both the near future and the one farther away...oh yes, and for the present of course!!
Where abouts in Northern California?? We just spent a couple of days there visiting friends, who have an amazing ministry in a small town there! Wouldn't it be something if you ended up there! Let us know how things go!
We will continue to pray for you both Jeannie. I love you. And I know that God has something new for you both. I know how scarey it can be, when you can't quite see around the bend. We have all been there ourselves at different times.
Post a Comment