The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Picture Preview


Here's a link to our wedding photographer's blog, with some fun pictures of Jim and Patti, plus observation comments from the photographer.

Click here for more pictures.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures! What a handsome couple they make. Patti is a beautiful young lady. You are so fortunate to have such a lovely new member in your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeannie...beautiful pictures..and I am just amazed how similar you and Patti are - guess it's true...son's often marry women like their mothers! (Don't tell him I said that tho!!) Anways..beautiful pictures!..oh and Happy New Year!

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thank's for the link to the pictures Jeannie. I somehow lost my card with the email address to the picture site. So I really appreciated seeing it.

Awesome pictures!!

It was a beautiful wedding. A beautiful time spent with everyone.