Several of you who have been praying for Larry during the last nine or ten days were missed in Larry's attempt to send an email to thank you all.
On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 21:41:06 -0700 Larry Dorris wrote:
I set out tonight to send a quick email to thank those of you who I knew were praying for me. As I tried to organize my email contact list and try to remember who Jeannie had mentioned, I was overwhelmed. Thank you so much for your prayers for me and for my family. The prayers were certainly felt. It is great to know you have a God that cares, and so many friends with an open connection to the God of the universe that are willing and able talk to Him on my behalf. What a blessing.
God has indeed been gracious to me and has answered prayers. I am home, healing and praising God for His goodness.
Larry
7 comments:
We love you Larry and pray for your speedy recovery but not to the point it puts you back in the hospital.Our prayers remain with you.
Thanks for the note Jeannie. I was trying to not make it look just like yours. But it was the ONLY template I liked. It really needed some color to it. How are you two doing today? Hang in there, just one day at a time. Did you vote either one of my polls?
Dear Larry+ Jeannie
I just wanted to let you know we are still praying for you and your's during this time of trial and testing. It's so good to know you are resting in the Lord's hands. I know whatever comes your way the two of you have the faith to see it through, and will give God the glory for whatever comes your way. Yours in Christ, Larry B.
Love you both! I am very thankful that larry is once again back home, and doing as well as can be expected at this time. I'm sure it will take quite alittle while before his body starts feeling on track again.
Miss you lots uncle Larry, get better and stay healthy!
I am so happy to hear of your recovery process and that you have so many good people around you to support you through this time. I shall keep praying for you from afar, even though we have never met. Also for strength and courage for Jeannie as even though being a carer for someone you love is a joy, it can also be hard slogging at times!!
Hi Jeannie and Larry.Do you realize who posted a comment and prayer for you on this post? Larry and Judy.Hi you two.Love to see you in here.Dianne S.
Post a Comment