Why should the kids have all the fun?
There's a little kid inside of me who grew up in the days before Halloween was frowned on. And, that kid (though now in an adult-size body) still likes to have fun with all the other kids who enjoy the fun tradition of Halloween.For us, Halloween is just a fun night that focuses on the giving and getting of treats, while all dressed up in costumes. That's all there is to it for us, and we want the neighborhood kids to know that we enjoy them!
Happy Halloween, kiddos!
4 comments:
Hi Auntie Jeannie!
Scary pictures! Not so many years ago I would have refused to go up to your house especially if I didn't know you!!! But now ... fun, fun, fun!
This year Mini went with me and we were Pumpkin Pals. Mini was the star of the night!! Everyone loved her -- dressed up with an orange bandanna around her neck and being carried from house to house by a much larger pumpkin!! So many times I heard 'Oh what a cutie! I'm so sorry I don't have any puppy treats!'
Mini and I had a very fun Halloween and we hope that you did to!
Kinza & Mini!!
Hope you wern't too scary for the man with the weak heart! :) Glad you could have fun with it, kiddo! I'm sure you had a favorite costume come by.
I had two. One parent was "Gandorf." I called him Matheusela at first. One young kid was Darth Vader. I said "My son was Darth Vader 25 years ago. The mother ecoed the coment.
Uncle Ed
Yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Love the costume on you.I have thought about doing this so many years that you have just given me that nudge to do it next holloween.I wasn't home for holloween this year,I was up in Howard City being care giver to Chuck's mom for a week and a half.For now I am home again and it feels very good.Keep me in your prayers.
Love the outfit Jeannie!!
Post a Comment