The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Friday, August 3, 2007

What August Brings

April showers bring May flowers, but, look what August brings!

It must be true . . . it's on my calendars for August! Proof positive!
One can dream, right?

While you're dreaming, here's something worth thinking about:

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap,
but by the seeds you plant."
- Robert Louis Stevenson

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What goregous pictures! Wish I was there - in ANY of them!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!That's a new "front page" isn"t it? Enjoyed the pics to, several times.
Uncle Ed

CML_Shearings said...

A new & brighter look to your blog! I just read & enjoyed your past several posts with photos. This part of my catch-up after a trip is wonderful. Your Dad did a good job of taking care of our animals, lawn & garden while we were home. He even helped us pick the apricots that the bees, wasps & birds had not already eaten the evening that we arrived home. In the meantime, he had an air-conditioned home during this hot weather. Now we can't wait to hear about Larry's job.

CML_Shearings said...

OOps! I meant to say "while we were gone" not "while we were home".

Eagle-eye Di said...

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love your new look,your saying with your pic and the fact you have chosen to use my favorite verse.I love it Jeannie.