The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Must be Spring!
What an incredibly beautiful day today! It sure does look and feel like spring now, with the crocus in bloom all over the neighborhood (including in our yard), along with some other spring flowers. With bright sunshine and temperatures above 60-F (16-C), Larry and I couldn't resist going out for a walk at lunch time--without jackets! Then we enjoyed eating lunch out on the deck, basking in the warm sunshine. Just delightful!
3 comments:
What a change from a couple days ago. Maybe Spring is here to stay. We don't have much snow, but it has been quite cold.
Yesterday I started training Brenda--so far going well. Have a great day.
I have a great idea Jeannie!The two of you can come over and use our deck to sit on without jackets sipping your java.I'd love it and I would pull my new camera out and take your picture for free.I am soooooooooooooooooooo happy to hear spring has arrived for one of us peoples.
Summer is on the way!!
Dis Wascally Wabbit is looking forward to green grass and blue skys, and lots of beautiful sunshine.
Post a Comment