Sorry this picture quality isn't the best. (Another one will be posted as soon as I receive another one.) This picture was taken on the beach in San Diego, and sent via Jim's camera phone to my camera phone.
Thus begins Jim's new life! Patti is moving up here next week (Thursday, I think), and already has a job to start the following Monday (April 2nd). We're very excited and, of course, so are they! Welcome, Patti!Let the wedding plans begin . . . .
6 comments:
We are so excited for them. Check out our blog...a picture from 2001 of them together in Seattle.
Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!I love it.Welcome into the family Patti!We all fell in love with you in Penticton.Congratulations you two.A new life begins for the two of you with the Lord's and our blessings.I am thrilled for you and Larry,Jeannie.Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
A long time in the making, but finally. Thrilled that you will be getting a new "daughter" in your family. Congratulations!!!
Hi!
Thanks for raising such a wonderful son! He is the very best! I can't wait to show you this beautiful ring and tell you all about the crazy, fabulous day!
Love you,
Patricia
Congratulations! Lets us know when and where!
Uncle Ed
Dear Jeannie & Larry, Congratulations are truly in order; we rejoice with you, the happy couple and the whole family on this auspicious occasion! We look forward to meeting Patti; she must be very special because Jim certainly is! Jeannie, I didn't know you had resumed blogging, so I just went down a fun "rabbit trail" catching up on your postings-as far back as 8/06-delightful!! You are very blessed indeed. Also, I can identify with the "serendipitous" time you've had with Jim in your home lately. We are well and in God's "waiting room" also. BTW, we so enjoyed our Christmas with all the family together-it's been quite a few years since that happened before. It was good to see you and look forward to the next time. Now you get to be the MOTG-enjoy.......Love, Tom & Judy
Post a Comment