The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Anyone, anyone ?

I'm just wondering . . .
Does anyone ever look at this blog to see if there's anything new here,
or if I'm still on break?

I've taken quite a long break. I've thought about returning to blogging, but I'm wondering . . .
Does anyone ever look at this blog to see if I'm still on break, or if there's anything new here?

If anyone is still looking, checking, reading . . . please let me know. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I look almost every day but figured you were enjoying a really good and long holiday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aha! You win the prize of being first to notice! Thanks, Rebecca! (I haven't decided on the prize yet.)

Anonymous said...

I do, and you don't even know me. I was a teenager in Ed and Colleen's church in Uranium City. I have been blessed many times by the things you have shared in your blogs.

Come back soon, I miss you.

Montana Sherry C said...

Ok, I am a day late, but I do check here frequently also, probably three times a week or so. Can I say "welcome back?"

See you soon!

Mister Ed T said...

Yep! I've been checking reguklarly. Watching for you to return (kind of like the father of the prodigal son). So consider this your hug from me. See you here again real soon. Why? Because we (I) love you...
Welcome back
Welcome back
Welcome back!

SUZIE Q said...

wow it changed! yep I'm checking all the time.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Why would you question whether any of us ever checked in to see if you were back here Jeannie?

I for one have been "regularily" in to see if anything was back in. You kept yourself out.

So then, I guess we "all" get first prize. I have been at work today, then out for Ed's business Christmas party. Just now got home.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for your comments!