The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
2 comments:
I like Your Post Jeannie. I just never commented cause I didn't see anything pop into my mind to top it with. I'm definately in agreement with you.
With the ticking of the old clock, each and every minute God blesses us with is that minute we can start fresh. We don't have to wait until tomorrow.
This is where my thoughts get ruffled a little. For many people, it is too late. God has taken them home. When I stop and consider everything every one of my experiences in my life, just since Ed and I have been together, all the people I have touched paths with, both positive and negatively, it becomes very over whelming.
I need to keep in constant close communion with our God, asking for forgiveness for all the times I have blown it. And I do know I don't keep up well. I have to rely on Gods word and His forgiveness. There are a lot of things that I am not proud of, but I know they are under the blood of Christ. I for one am not deserving of Gods love and forgiveness.
But you are very right in that "tomorrow is a new day", and with Gods permission, I can definately start again.
In saying that, I'm taking a deep breath, and once again, starting again.
Love u Jeannie with all my heart!! Please forgive me those times I haven't been the sister I ought have been
Colleen, I love you very much too! Thank you for your sweet words to me!
Always your loving sister,
Jeannie
Post a Comment