The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Peace & Joy

I can't help but feel at peace when I place myself in this boat.
Ahhhhh, the joy of being in such a tranquil setting!
Who knows the location of this picture?  

4 comments:

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

That's dad's boat, on the little lake Marilyn lives on. What a beautiful, serene setting.

Jeannie said...

Hi Colleen,
I figured I'd snag a comment from you and/or Dianne, since I snagged this pic from you on FB.

"Dat Wascally Wabbit" said...

Thanks for posting this pic. It takes my memory back to August. So many good memories.

Jeannie said...

You're welcome! See ya in the boat in June!