The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

What If?

What you see is what you get!

 
 While some see a “fiscal cliff” with gloom and doom,
I see an interesting adventure ahead!
 
While some see failure in our government,
I see an opportunity for change!
 
While some see disappointment in our current leadership,
I see a new appointment with God Almighty!
 
While some say, “There is no hope!”,
I say, “With God all things are possible!”
 
While some see only despair and darkness,
I see a light at the end of the tunnel!
 
While some see “the end of the road”,
I see a bright new beginning!


No comments: