The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Friday, December 14, 2012

What a Day That Shall Be

This old hymn was one that my dad requested my sisters and me to sing at my mom's hospital bed immediately after she went home to be with Jesus, on December 7, 2003. I just happened to run across it today. It blessed me and touched my heart so tenderly that I just had to share it.


Today, on Tuesday, December 18, I made an amazing discovery:  Click on the video, and then immediately stop it by clicking on the stop button (2 small straight bars at the bottom left of the video).  Then, using the control bar at the bottom of this YouTube picture, scroll over slowly to the first picture of a group of people, and look at the center back (between the two men dressed in suits in the top row) of the picture there.  If your picture looks blury at that point, move the control button just a slight bit, and it will clear up some.  Do you see what I just saw?  If so, let me know.  And, if you see what I can see, I hope you will figure out an explanation for it!