
I love the colors of fall; they please me--one and all!
The orange and yellow delight me; the red and gold excite me!
Mixed with the various greens—what incredibly brilliant scenes!
I enjoy all those beautiful hues, for each of them I can use.
They blend with my hair, and make me aware that I am an autumn girl.
Born in September, so I’ll always remember that I am an autumn girl.
The orange and yellow delight me; the red and gold excite me!
Mixed with the various greens—what incredibly brilliant scenes!
I enjoy all those beautiful hues, for each of them I can use.
They blend with my hair, and make me aware that I am an autumn girl.
Born in September, so I’ll always remember that I am an autumn girl.
7 comments:
Hi Autumn girl.Yep,I also love the color of fall.Bryan and I have been having some fun catching some color times with my cameras.Love ya.
Awesome colors! Good poem too.
When fall comes I always think of you--you truly are an "autumn girl"! We had lovely fall colors, but they are gone now--along with clean-up. Bill dug many of the leaves into our garden to provide food for the winter and nourishment for the seeds in spring planting. By the way, your flower pics are amazing.
Good news for us--Doug and Stephanie are expecting in May!! Number 5 for us. Have a great day. Love ya, Sandy
When fall comes I always think of you--you truly are an "autumn girl"! We had lovely fall colors, but they are gone now--along with clean-up. Bill dug many of the leaves into our garden to provide food for the winter and nourishment for the seeds in spring planting. By the way, your flower pics are amazing.
Good news for us--Doug and Stephanie are expecting in May!! Number 5 for us. Have a great day. Love ya, Sandy
awesome post. automn is fun for ure
Loved this, Jeannie.
Praying life is going well for you.
Post a Comment