You know what? The BIG 6-0 really isn't all bad! It got me lots of attention and very nice birthday cards, and some nice presents thrown in too!It was a lovely day, a lovely party thrown by my husband, with many lovely guests attending! The fun went on all afternoon and on through the evening.Even right through the morning of the next day (Labor Day), I was still reliving the event--the sights and sounds of my birthday were just too special to set aside quickly. Wow! This birthday girl is still a happy girl!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeannie
I actually forgot it was the big 60. Wow! My how time has flown.
Glad you had such fun with your birthday.
You are an amazing 60 year old. I wish our paths crossed more. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Jeannie.What a special way to spend your birthday.By the way,I love your hair.It looks good on you.
Thanks, Colleen, Elizabeth, and Dianne!
Are you sure you're 60! Wow. Happy Birthday
Post a Comment