The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.
11 comments:
I remember when Bill and I went to the Japanese Gardens--very beautiful and impressive. I'm sure you enjoyed it! Winter has arrived here with snow sticking to the ground overnight. I sure hate to see it come, but will enjoy a reprive January and part of February in Florida.
What an enjoyable spot. Its been a lovely fall here too.
You always take such amazing pictures.
Thanks for the gorgeous photos & Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey Mom-
I was wondering if you had an email address I could get? I have some information I would like to send you that wouldn't be appropriate to broadcast publicly.
Thanks. Talk to you soon.
Matt Souder
Hi Jeannie,
I can't seem to find your email address anywhere so I figured this is as good a place as any to find you. I wanted to thank you and Larry so much for helping with the move and for offering to make us lunch as we were frantically running around. You two are amazing and I truly miss living next to you!!! We haven't seen you at church in a while so I wanted to check in and say hello! I also wanted to let you know that I have changed my blog. I started a family blog at therudzekfamily.blogspot.com so that is where you can catch all the updates ;-) Miss you and hope you are doing well. God Bless!
What nice pics Jeannie. I love the picture of you and Larry the best.
I miss you. Love you very much
Colleen
Hi Grandma! Thats so cool that you got to go to Japanese gardens! I wish I could go!
And thank you so much for that check you got me for my birth-day!
Jeannie, where are some new posts on your life. How can I follow you around when your last post was last year. I miss all your adventures. Blessings, Elizabeth
Hi Jeannie.Please put a current picture of you and Larry in your present time on here.I love you and realize it will take a few minutes to do this but it will light up my life and many others.Your missed.I realize you don't have alot of down time with your working scedule.Love ya two.
Post a Comment