The picture above so perfectly fits and describes my story—uphill, downhill, round and round, exciting, and scary, bright spots and dark spots. My “joyful journey” has sometimes been an amazing thrill ride and sometimes just a big downward spiral! But, the emotional, mental, and physical struggles are all part of the story, and through it all, I see clear reflections of God’s amazing grace.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Night of Celebration

Today is Patti's birthday. Isn't she lovely? This is what she wore (or should I say how Jim dressed her up) last night for her birthday party. It was a fun evening of celebrating birthdays (Jim and Patti's--both), and "Christmas Eve" for all of us!



Okay, now we can get on with the wedding!

4 comments:

Mister Ed T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mister Ed T said...

Nice Pics! What fun! It this a preview of Patti's wedding dress?

Debbie said...

What an exciting season, in more ways than one, or two.....I am happy for your family as you have so much to celebrate. Even amidst these gray skies (you know how excited I get about winter months!). I am most grateful for "seasons"....life cycles that hold the promise of a different blessing we can enjoy as each new season comes our way. Blessings to your house and all who enter. Merry Christmas to you all.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas season this is for you...enjoy!