It's something I've been thinking about over the last month or so, and it's time to make the decision. My interest in the blog world has been waning. Perhaps my season of blogging has run its course. I've enjoyed it, but perhaps it's time for a season of rest--from blogging. There's so much more I want to enjoy in life, and blogging seems to keep me from it. For me it's all-consuming, and it seems that the only way I can get free of my "addiction" to it, is to make a complete break from it. Perhaps I'll return someday, but for now the sun has set in my blog world.
9 comments:
I am glad you had such a good time with your family and I do understand the wonderful feeling of coming home!
You are right, seasons come and they go....but I will miss you!
How I have looked forward to your entries and comments on my blog, as well. You'll be missed!! Thanks for all your encouragement. May God make your next season as fruitful. Shalom
Nice pics, nicer memories!
I fully understand the feeling that the time has come to end the blogging world.It has been wonderful to see all the great pics and heartfelt writeups that have been in your blog.There is a real closeness that comes through blogging with family and friends that will be missed for awhile as we get used to it.Love ya sis and am sure glad you came to Michigan to join us two other sisters and dad for awhile.Your Grand Haven pic is beautiful,beyond measure.Love ya.
"To everything there is a season"?? Yep!! Our snow is coming!! I don't want the "season of sun to be gone". (sigh) My time in the Michigan Sun was great, and spending it with my two sisters made it even greater. Beach time, sunset time, toes in the waves, walk the pier time etc. etc. time, "So Awsome"!! The beach season is gone for now, but "will be back". Seasons are needed, most definately, but God "does" give them back after a short rest. Yep, Yep, Yep!! Love you Jeannie
Love the picture with grandpa, that's a keeper
"Resting, Resting". Is the "Resting Over yet?? Humm?? Let me see, "sure"!!
Resting, Resting, Resting, Resting
Ok, it's time to get up now. Boy, that Michigan trip sure took alot out of you. hee hee Too much time at the beach! Yep
Have we "woke up" yet?? Resting is such a "long" slow process. How bout it Rascal Jack??
Post a Comment